Sunday 30 January 2011

A Few Luscious Buys


I love this little number...so cute. I purchased this beauty from Zara and I am dying to wear it. I lured the shops for a pretty and edgy skirt; this skirt right here adornes these two things exceptionally well. I am turned on by the fact this Zara beauty can be either dressed up or dressed down. I'll be sure to leave some heads turning, and if that wasn't enough, I will probably earn centre stage to the envious eyes of female fury.
                         
                        
So when men shop they often know what they want; in most cases they over analyse what they need, (gold stars for them) and will always buy an item in abundance to an outfit they have already planned. In a women's case however, or should I say in my case, I buy items of clothes that I like the look of; so when I noticed this nude, delicate blouse, my ego ordered me to buy it...so I did...so pretty and graceful...I'll be sure to create a catwalk phenomenon with this one.
                              
The little leather hot pants that sit proudly above this text is what we call fierce my lovelies. I brought them to wear on a night out with the girlfriends. Love, love, love them. They fit so well, very fitted. They are leather and they are hot pants, what else does a girl need eh? or in other words, what else does a guy need? they take one look at a girl in these and they fall smack on the floor with an erection.
Leopard, ahhhh...my most sought after pattern in the world. So, the blouse is leopard and elegant, what else do I need to say? Zara, you really do me proud=]
                           
This dress is so me...a pretty chic casual number that can be dressed up with some killer heels. The suede brown belt adds colour and flamboyance to a plain, yet flattering dress like this one. From the moment I laid my eyes on the beauty, I picked it up, put it in my 'keeper' pile and continued to shop.
                           
mmm, gorgeous right? This burlesque number injects colour and vibrance to my already proud wardrobe. It will be worn on a night out where to my dismay, I will have to battle with the drooling mouths of men up in my grill(haha)...it seriously is a beautiful thing. Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, you turn the bralet around, only to find it has a criss cross back design...River Island you never fail to salvage my taste buds.
                          
    Skirt, nude blouse, leopard print blouse & dress: Zara. Leather shorts & bralet: River Island.
                     
    Until next time my beauties. Muah x

No comments:

Post a Comment