Wednesday 12 January 2011

Spring/Summer 11

Having managed to dedicate several days to studying the Fashion Bible or should I say the fabulous British Vogue, I have updated myself with all the coming trends for this Spring/summer. However, In as much as i'd like to attend one of these fabulous fashion shows, I haven't yet had the chance. Still,i've made a solomn promise to myself that I will  make an appearance at one of these extravagansas, between now and this time next year. Needless to say, once i've managed to get an actual feel for what a show actually entails, attending a viewing for Galiano's latest collection, Paris Couture and fashion shows per se will be something I vow to do sporadically. Take a look at a few of the trends which will be hot this coming spring/summer.
What's your take on the new trends? 


Nude Study 
Nudes and fleshtones present an elegant alternative to this season's rainbow brights

figure-hugging fabrics in the softest, second-skin shades present an elegant alternative to this season's rainbow brights.

High Street Nude

Topshop
 


                                                   
ASOS.com

                                                            
ASOS.com
                                                           
ASOS.com
Nude Study is one of the trends I am dying to rock this spring/summer. My own personal style can be described as sophisticated chic, so the Victoria Beckham inspired dress from ASOS.com is what i'll be flauting my pins in come spring 2011. Plus, the price tag on the VB inspired number is a milestone away from that of the Versace dress. It's a winner if you ask me...
But does it float your boat? 

Embellishment
Don't shy away from a sparkle-more is so much more. Adorn every inch of your new-season wardrobe

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
Classic Skull ring gold £150

It would be a dream to own such a ravishing masterpiece. The ring is uber glam, uber embellishment, uber fashion. Loooooooooooooooove it to tiny little pieces. I could just sit here and drown my sorrows at the thought of never being able to afford this skull sensation...sob. However, being the fashion forensic that I am, I have spent all night long online shopping to come across a few jewellery pieces which could set you up for this coming season. Although there is no denying that nothing can touch the Mcqueen beauty that sits right above this text, the low price tags that acompany the high-street equivalents your about to witness could just be the thing that ensures you dry your eyes, wipe your tears, look beyond the divine architect of this stunning skull ring and eventually settle for a high street bargain.


High Street Embellishment

Topshop
Branch Crawl ring £10 
I ordered this ring online yesterday. I can't wait for it to arrive. Im purchasing many of next season's trends from now so that when Spring hits us, I won't have to wait a day to flaunt my on-trend bargains. This Branch Claw Ring is one of the many clever designs that Topshop has to offer us for the embellishment trend this spring/summer. It is what a girl buys when she can't afford to withdraw £150 for a statement ring. Above all else, it carries a much leaner price tag of £10, you can't say fairer than that...That's a treadmill away from the Alexander Mcqueen beauty.

Olympia 

ooh, dying for a pair of these beauties. Who else is with me on this one ?
Victoria Beckham Bags

ooh yes...
X- rated

The trend that has got me talking...Should I bare all?
          

All of the above trends represent spring/summer 11 season. They have the approval of VOGUE, Valentino, Anna Wintour..Yes that's right, Anna Wintour; so guys it's time to embrace them and get shopping.

ASOS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment