Thursday 6 January 2011

Cosmetic Crush

Purple Lipstick   

I have been getting several compliments about my purple lipstick recently. Im quite glad for this as It was only by chance that I ended up purchasing this colour; the old me would have walked straight past it. Many are dying to know where I purchased this must - have; it's actually a M.A.C. lipstick called Violetta. You can purchase Violetta from anywhere selling M.A.C products, like, Debenhams, House of Fraser... Many people tell me I must be the only one to pull of this shade of lipstick; in the picture it looks impossible to pull off when in actual fact, it is incredibly versatile. Purple will be hot this coming spring. So guys show of them lips in a bold and daring shade. It's a great way to start the new year.

I fell in love with this perfume the first time I ever smelt it. It was on the top of my Chrismas list and my mum done me proud...Now when I wear it, the reaction from others mirrors the reaction I got; everyone almost becomes lovestruck with the scent. GET YOURS! As it is an exclusive perfume you can only really purchase it from stores such as, House of Fraser and Selfriges. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.P.s My boyfriend loves it...



I got my hands on this hand cream only a mere two weeks ago and I can already feel the difference it makes to the softness of my hands. I haven't used a better hand cream if im totally honest. A super-smoothing and best-selling-synergy of 20% Shea Butter, honey and sweet almond extract, blended with the light and alluring aromas of jasmine and ylang-ylang essences. It is available in various different sizes. You can purchase the hand cream from many of the the big department stores such as John lewis and selfriges. Hope this helps.   


No comments:

Post a Comment