Monday 10 January 2011

Shop Till You Drop

So my shopping trip with the girls wasn't as damaging to my bank account as our last trip...at least I think so. To be honest, I haven't a clue how much I actually spent as of yet...I’m saving my finances for when I drive back down to uni(probably a bad idea...chances are, it won't get done.)Yes, I know you're all probably thinking, drive back down to uni...well yes, I'm doing my weekly trip to London for work. Though, I must say, living in Southampton and working in London is becoming a little tedious. I did manage to pack a few bits that I brought from my shopping trip with me so I could take pictures for you lovelies. Thoughtful or what? I was so set on taking these pictures that I even froze my arse off outside for you beauties. Don't  worry I'm not expecting a thanks or anything...haha
                      Lace top

                                                      

             


                                                 

I brought this gorgeous lace top from Republic. When me and the girls organised the shopping trip, the plan was to grab everything in the sales that we could make an outfit out of(should have known that would never be the case) I have quite an expensive taste (slightly unfortunate ha...) When I walked through the doors of Republic(in Southampton's West Que shopping centre), the lace top was the first thing I noticed...I reckon shop assistants are extremely clever and will display all the expensive items to reach the average eye level so that we are instantly drawn to the pricier items...who said you didn't need brains to be a sales assistant? huh...it's ludicrous.

                     Floral dress
                                                  

              

                                               
    
Floral forever manages to attract me...Love, love, love floral. The design is pretty, chic and feminine. Whoever said you can only wear floral in the summer lied...Such a biased statement if you ask me...Team  it with a pair of opaque tights and a pair of wedges and you sell fashion baby. This beauty was purchased from the good old Topshop.
                      Lace dress



I have wanted a dress like this for ages, but never really got to the point of purchasing it...I think it was because I was more of a bodycon fanatic than anything else. Needless to say, I love the dress and can't wait to wear it to a very special event. I brought this little number from H&M. I'm not yet certain on wear I'll be wearing it as of yet, but i'm sure it will be greatly admired when I do.

Lace top: Republic. Leather leggings & floral dress: Topshop. Wedges: Dorothy Perkins. Lace dress: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment