Saturday 22 January 2011

Girly Flat

Signing the deal

Its official, my wonderful girlies and I have got us a flat…

So the girls had a house viewing a few days ago; unfortunately I was unable to make it due to work commitments. As devastated as I was, my girlies promised me not to worry my little socks off; there would be another opportunity to see what Southampton pads had to offer us
(phew).

So yesterday, along with the girls, I viewed the flat we had our hearts set on...Yes, even me; though I hadn't actually seen the flat yet, it sounded amazing, and so it was...I fell in love for the first time...A guy with a bow and arrow must of stitched me up or something...what can I say I was smitten (or maybe it was lust...who cares), all I know is it felt fricking fatastic).
We have a cute kitchen (I assume very little cooking will be done anyways; though, we will try), a cute living room and a m-a-s-s-i-v-e bedroom...Yes! There were no picking straws out of a hat, or flipping a coin; we all acted as we should...like responsible adults and close pals. The girls know how much I love my space, they know about my frantic obsession with fashion and my desires to have my room resemble a fashion studio with a massive closet, (something like the closet Big built for Carey in SATC), so they respected my wishes of having the bigger room.  I honestly couldn’t have a better bunch of girls to live with, my girls are great and we have loads in common; we are all journalism students, we love shopping, absolutely mental about fashion and we all fancy shaking a leg or two on a Saturday night, to name a few.
Finally, I no longer have to sleep on a single bed in the stingy rooms Halls of Residence transpired on my first move in. It’s all about a queen size bed, a wall length closet, a blown – up picture of Marilyn Monroe above my bed head and the fabulous dressing table, with a display of Vogue magazines on my side wall and a body – length mirror, exercise bike, manikins with a mock-up of designs from my favourite designers...I could go on forever, but I won’t. Please do come and visit at the prospect of a delightful stay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment