Saturday 8 January 2011

Mulberry

A quick update on the mulberry Alexa small shoulder clutch
Having worked a 7 hour shift in Handbags today at Peter Jones, I came across the Mulberry Alexa small shoulder clutch in the purple. The bag is in the John Lewis clearance at an even lower price than previously mentioned. The bag breaks a bargain record at the respectable price of £350...Yes thats another £100 odd knocked of the original clearance price. You lucky Alexa lovers...aren't I the jealous one now...I havn't seen it on the John Lewis website itself, however, it is available at both the Sloane Square branch (Peter Jones) and Oxford Street John Lewis...Better to see it in the flesh anyway eh? But hurry, only a few left. Get bagging. 


Abbey Clancy wears the bag so well...effortless (she looks fierce)

Mmm, I cannot explain how much i'm thirsting for Mulberry Bayswater right now. It might just be an obsession, ha... I have wanted this bag for ages now. Yet, I cannot bring my self to splurge £650 on a bag; in actual fact I can't afford it, especially since I am a student who has to put down a massive housing deposit in a matter of days. Ahh well, I guess I could just stare at the bag to help clench my throat; it definitely is a pretty sight. Being a part - time fashion sales advisor at Peter Jones(John Lewis) means I get to stare at the bag every weekend...Are you jealous?  

However, having done abit of over-time in the handbags department at work yesterday, I was determined to know if my dream bag had hit the sales. Unfortunately, I was faced with the heart-breaking reality that Mulberry Bayswater was very unlikely to be in the sales...ever. But, I was informed Mulberry could become part of Selfriges big extravaganza later this year, which means if their bags are on sale, our store will have to match it's prices...turns out there is hope for a girl like me... 

However, I did come across the Mulberry Alexa Small Shoulder Clutch Handbag in Black. Suprisingly, this version of Mulberry is available in the John Lewis clearance, and many other stores I can imagine...the bag is selling at the staggering Price of £495...That's a long way down from £650 surely...bargain or what? Though, the small Alexa is not my cup of tea, it might be yours. They are low in stock and flying off the shelves, so if you want to get your mits on this one, your going to have to act fast. The best way to buy the small Alexa is via the John Lewis website: Follow this link:
http://www.johnlewis.com/111108/Style.aspx
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment