Monday 21 February 2011

The Fashion Fringe

I am in the mids of having a hairstyle revamp and I am seriously loving the 'fashion fringe'. I have wanted to sport this look way before It was established as the latest hair trend for this AUTUMN/WINTER 2011-2012. As it has now been established as the beauty hair trend, it gives me even more reason to try it out.

I have had a full fringe before, but I was about 16 and it didn't have the personality and the oomph as it would do now. Back then I was more worried about not cutting my hair too short - and so I ended up with a fringe which extended way beyond the intended forehead (ha).

I am seriously considering this hairstyle, only every time I am about to consult my hairdresser, I decide to go with the style I am most comfortable with; dead long straight hair or long wavy curls (they are my weakness).

Having read my favourite weekly fashion magazine, MORE! last week, I came across the images of Leona Lewis with the Fashion Fringe and I was literally shell shocked; my mouth swung open - I thought she looked absolutely stunning. (her best look so far, surely?)

Lets see if you beauties have the same reaction that I did. Leona Lewis below:


Her padded lip crop-top which she designed herself is gorgeous; so amazing - I've never felt so in love with Leona's style until I saw this image in MORE!. She looks almost like the ultimate pin - up girl eh?

 Her poker-straight hair and sexy blunt fringe work oh-so-well for her new image. She has also been seen flashing her midriff at evey opportunity which I admittedly tend to do alot (it looks hot!) 

Witnessing how well she has rocked the look has made me want to go for the chop so much more than I ever imagined.

What do you think my beauties, should I go for it?
I would love to hear your opinions.
Sakaynah X0

No comments:

Post a Comment