Thursday 17 February 2011

5 inches taller in Camel Brown


Gilet: Mango. Shirt: H&M. Leather leggings: Topshop. Ankle Boots: River Island. Bangles: Miss Selfriges

I wore this outfit to Uni. I know you are all probably thinking, 'who would dream of wearing 5 inch ankle boots to school,' right? Well, in actual fact, style is something which will never die, and if my Uni uniform happens to look absurd to the rest of the world then so be it. Though, I did decide to have a School uniform revamp and walk at 6'0 tall in these towering beauties, I don't do this everyday; if I did, I would have adopted the feet of a ballerina....

So guys, brave the streets in your style. Be bold, loud, eccentric! Let your style be eternal; If you care too much what other people think, your style may eventually die out (what a travesty that would be).

Until next time my beauties
Sakaynah x

No comments:

Post a Comment