Tuesday 15 February 2011

A Crush on Balmain

The Beautiful Balmain Deep V Gold Dress
Ahh, I am about to burst; Balmain is truly  my Designer crush at the mo. This dress is enough to send any girl loony, surely? And by loony, I mean absolutely mental; gagging for it - even if one was afforded the opportunity to pick a tiny sequin off from such an uber fabulous dress, I seriously would not be able to control my hormones; I would be like a homebound dog who is allergic to a leash. So eccentric, electrifying; so much more alluring than that guy I used to fancy back in Pre School, and he was hot, on fire, but he didn't send off as much flames as this Balmain beauty - that's for sure.

I can feel the sparks flying between me and this gold embroidered stature of liberty. Every guest of Paris Fashion Week must have been reeling to gate crash the runway and strip the models of their garments. This would be the dream birthday dress; it is a statement piece, and complimentary to any girl. The dress comes as an inspiration for my 19th birthday dress which is just under 4 months away. To wear a dress so elegantly beautiful, but at the same time super sexy and mesmorising is a fairytale brought to life, surely? If someone were to buy me such a beauty, I would love them forever, like seriously; love is not cheap these days, haha.

So Valentines Day was yesterday, I hope you all had a good valentines with your loved ones <3
I thought I would pay homage to the one I love and that is Balmain. The strong shoulder piece is the perfect statement dress. Balmain at this prior moment is an enticing concoction of gold, brocade and faux - fur; all the things I love about life. The autumn/winter collection last year spoke to me in a way that no other designer has had done so before. So as a gift to myself, as a gift to Balmain and as an even bigger gift to you, I have posted a recollection of a few favorite red-carpet Balmain moments.

Check out the stunningly beautiful Zoe Saldana; if her looks and amazing figure were not enough to win her Brownie points, she managed to find a version of herself in Balmain. As someone who always looks gorgeous on the red carpet, who said this time was going to be any different? Huh. She is wearing the deep V black dress. Hello foxy lady...

Pop Princess Taylor Swift looks so divine, so stunning...
The stunning Kate Moss (the dress she is wearing marks the very first moment I fell in love with Balmain) 
Jennifer Connelly, I like your dress...

Remembering a fashionable moment(The Elle cover)
And for the moment I bled tears and caught a beehive with my dumb founded and rather startled mouth!
Anne McHathaway gracing the front cover of Elle in the fabulous dress I just spawned over is too beautiful for words.

P.S I Love You
Sakaynah x

No comments:

Post a Comment