Wednesday 2 March 2011

Chic, Elegant & Sophisticated

        

Chic, elegant and sophisticated are the three words that spring to mind. I plan to wear these beauties on a night out with the girls in Soton. The platforms will be worn with the leather dress I purchased from H&M a few days ago; it is a body-con masterpiece. The dress is actually a bandeau and so the lack of sleeves and the figure indulging shape, which has been made possible, due to the static leather is enough to leave a dance room floor contaminated with dribble.

Ahh, but seriously have you seen the shoes? I am damaging my bank account by the second, but as I saw these beauties perched on the shoe display in Bank I just couldn't help myself. The footwear, so eminently beautiful is Kitsh couture and a limited edition, so if you want to bag a pair of these heavenly devils, I suggest you get down to your nearest Bank(as in the shop, just in case you was thinking Halifax, ha) and feel as stunning as I do in couture.

                                                         Sakaynah x

No comments:

Post a Comment